Related Party


related_party_settlement_transferRELATED PARTY TRANSFER OF PROPERTY
If you are selling land or property to a family member you will need to be aware of the stamp duty implications in these transactions.

We will lodge your Transfer of Land with the Office of State Revenue, who may require the Valuer Generals Office to value the property in question to assess stamp duty payable.

Leave a Reply

Make an enquiry today