Guide To:




Each property settlement is unique and may have conditions or restrictions governing the settlement.  Whether residential, investment, vacant land or commercial; buying or selling your property is just the beginning.

Your settlement agent has important responsibilities throughout the settlement process.  There are four major government departments that need to be informed of every settlement.  They are Landgate, the Office of State Revenue, Local Rating Authority and the Water Corporation.  In some instances other departments may need to be contacted such as the Department of Planning and Infrastructure, Heritage Council etc.

We appreciate that buying and selling property can be quite daunting regardless of if you have bought or sold before, are an investor or a first home owner.

It is important for you to remember that you have the right to choose the settlement agent who will complete your transaction, and you can change your settlement agent at any time during the settlement process.

Riverside Settlements is an Independent Real Estate Settlement Agent who is dedicated to work in your best interest at all times. As your settlement agent we will act on your behalf to make your settlement as stress free as possible.

You have the right to choose your Settlement Agent

Contact Riverside Settlements to discuss your stress free property settlement.

Make an enquiry today